The best way to beat the summer heat is by consuming lots of fruits especially fruits like watermelon. Watermelon is rich in water content and loads of nutrients like Vitamin A. So why not try this easy watermelon juice for a change.
Anybody can make watermelon juice it’s that easy. It’s only a matter of scooping out melon and de-seeding it (at least most of the seeds). And there you have it a refreshing drink of watermelon juice.
Watermelon is one of my favourite fruits. It is extremely juicy and really nourishing. Every bite of watermelon is so refreshing, it is like biting into a sweet piece of ice 🙂
Drink lots of water, tender coconut water and try this watermelon juice to keep yourself hydrated. Try these fun milkshakes and juices from FOI. Musk melon milkshake is amongst my favourite ones during summer. Try these summer and chilled recipes as well!
- Watermelon as required (1/2 a small melon is enough for 2-3 people)
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ Tsp powdered black pepper or as required
- Sugar as per taste (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Cut watermelon into half and then into quarters
- Scoop out the pulp and remove the seeds as much as possible
- Add scooped out watermelon pulp into a mixer jar/juicer/blender
- Sprinkle powdered black pepper and salt. Optionally add sugar and ice as well (I have not added here)
- Blend till watermelon is all juiced up!
- Serve chilled!
Watermelon can also be refrigerated for a while before making juice to keep it slightly chilled
Watermelon Juice Stepwise:
Cut watermelon into half and then into quarters
Scoop out the pulp and remove the seeds as much as possible
Add scooped out watermelon pulp into a mixer jar/juicer/blender
Sprinkle powdered black pepper and salt. Optionally add sugar and ice as well (I have not added here)
Blend till watermelon is all juiced up!